Owning and running a campground for the recreation industry is a huge investment. The right campground insurance is a key part of keeping operations running smoothly for your camp or RV Park. Our campground insurance programs are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of campground owners.
Archambault Insurance Campground Program
The Archambault Insurance Campground Program offers protection for your operation with these property and casualty insurance coverages:
- General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Not-For-Profit Directors and Officers Liability
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
- Inland Marine
If your campground offers outdoor amenities such as boating, rafting, water skiing, swimming, fishing, wall climbing and horseback riding, we offer insurance coverage specially designed to protect you.
How a Campground Insurance Program Protects You
- Property Insurance. Property insurance is designed to provide coverage for your buildings and contents.
- Business Auto Insurance. Covers your grounds service vehicles
- General Liability Insurance. Coverage for an insured’s liability to third parties due to negligence on the part of the insured.
- Campground Equipment. Coverage for your equipment such as tractors, mowers, golf carts, boats, picnic tables, etc.
Get Your Free Campground Insurance Quote Today
Do you have the right coverage to minimize your exposure to losses? Call Archambault Insurance at 860-928-0811 or Contact Us today for a no-obligation evaluation. If you already have a campground insurance policy, we can help you identify gaps that may exist in your current coverage and help you take the proper steps towards better securing your campground.